Portable Power Panels
POWER PANEL Model 820 GFR
The Model 820 GFR Power Panel is a more compact and competitive version of our Model 1220, which is the Industry Standard for many contractors. Designed as a portable power distribution center, the Power Panel allows for simple connection of tools and equipment found on most construction sites. The Model 820 GFR is mounted on a hand truck for easy movement. While connection is simple, safety is always considered first, which means every circuit is ground fault protected, in addition to an individual circuit breaker.
- LOAD CENTER: 120/240 VAC single phase NEMA- type 1, 100 amp main breaker.
- CIRCUITS: eight (8) 20 amp 120 VAC,3 wire grounded with circuit breaker,
- RECEPTACLES: Eight (8) duplex, class A GFCI, UL 498 & 943 compliant.
- HAND TRUCK: 300 lb. rated, painted steel with semi-pneumatic tires.
- DIMENSIONS: 47” high x 16” wide x 15 1/2 “ deep. Weight: 58 lbs.
- USE: Indoor only
- OPTIONS: 240 volt 30 to 50 amp circuit
- Weather protected NEMA 3 or waterproof NEMA 4 version.
POWER PANEL Model 1220
A convenient and easily transportable electrical distribution or sub-panel for connecting a wide variety of power tools and equipment on construction and other indoor job sites. Up to 13 GFI protected 120 Volt, 20 Amp circuits. Can also be designed for outdoor use. Adaptable to any power supply requirement or availability.
- Main breaker load center: single phase, 3 wire, 120/240 VAC; 10,000 rating; 20 spaces
- Number/type of circuits: up to 12 pre-wired, heavy duty 20-ampere circuits, each with a single grounded outlet, plus 1 pre-wired; standard-duty 20 ampere circuit, with four grounded outlets.
- Main circuit breaker: 2 pole, 120/240 VAC, 100 ampere
- Circuits: standard 3 wire, 120 VAC, grounded1
- GFCI Protection: 20 ampere, 10,000 AIC circuit breakers with built-in ground fault circuit, interrupter. (GFCI)
- Mount: Sturdy hand truck with semi-pneumatic tires.
- Overall dimensions: 51" high by 20" wide by 18" deep.